To empower people to make life-affirming choices with the compassion of Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
1. The Pregnancy Resource Clinic (PRC) is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, PRC, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women with unplanned pregnancies. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as PRC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. The PRC is committed to providing accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. The PRC is committed to integrity in dealing with clients/callers, earning their trust, providing promised information and services, and eschewing any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations.
4. The PRC is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. The PRC never discriminates in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status.
6. The PRC never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
7. The PRC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. The PRC is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving them.
9. The PRC does not recommend, provide, nor refer for contraceptives.
10. The PRC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Clinics are independent of adoption agencies and attorneys, relating to them in the same manner as to the other helpful referral sources. The PRC receives no payments of any kind from these agencies, does not enter contractual relationships with them, and does not share combined office space with them. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of the PRC.
The PRC neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoption.
11. The PRC is committed to the biblical standard of marriage between a man and a woman as the normative avenue for human sexual expression reflected in sexual purity before marriage and sexual fidelity after marriage.
12. The PRC strives to promote healthy relationships based upon sexual abstinence before marriage as a basis for strong marriages and for physical, spiritual, and emotional health.